Lead with Speed
- 90 Hz Fluid Display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 with 5G
- Slim and Sleek Curved Design
- 48 MP Triple Camera
- Glacial Green
- Interstellar Glow
- Onyx Black
Fast. Seamless. Smooth.
Elevate your viewing experience with a 90 Hz display designed for seamless motion. Experience vivid colors and vibrant details with a brighter display* and HDR10+ support.
Poetry in motion
The 6.55″ Fluid Display flows seamlessly from one frame to the next, with a 90 Hz refresh rate that allows you to swipe, scroll, and navigate with ease.
There’s more to see with HDR10+ support, an A+ rating from DisplayMate, and an SGS Eye Care Display Certification.
Colors are more vivid and nuanced with a calibrated display that provides sensational color accuracy.
Designed to impress
With 4096* levels, Auto Brightness can precisely adjust the display to a more comfortable brightness setting.
Reading Mode optimizes your device for a more enjoyable reading experience with improved color features. Choose to keep your display saturated or turn it to monochrome for more comfortable reading day or night.
Powerful 5G performance
Download movies in seconds, share photos near-instantly, and get comprehensive network coverage with 5G.*
The next generation of Wi-Fi is here, with peak speeds up to 270%* faster than before.
The OnePlus 8 can automatically switch between 5G and non-5G networks to prolong battery life and maintain your connection.
Power up your day.
Warp Charge 30T takes you from 1% to 50% in just 22 minutes. And with a high-capacity 4300 mAh battery, your phone has the power you need for a full day’s use.*
Turn up the music
Powerful dual stereo speakers deliver more immersive and detailed sound. Enjoy a cinematic, 3D listening experience with Dolby Atmos support.
Tap tap. Buzz buzz.
Enhanced haptic vibration gives you better feedback with every tap and swipe.
Slim and sleek
Built with remarkable precision, the OnePlus 8 is designed to impress, with a brilliant contoured design that feels great in the hand.
A dash of color
Available in three elegant variants,
the OnePlus 8 comes in,
Glacial Green and
Matte AG finish
The OnePlus 8 in Glacial Green comes with a refined Matte AG finish. The smooth matte surface minimizes fingerprints and reduces glare, so it looks as good as it feels.
Frame every shot
Shoot epic photos and videos with an advanced 48 MP Triple Camera system. Take portraits of your favorite two and four-legged subjects* and shoot remarkable pro video with dramatically improved stabilization.
Pics for pets
Frame your favorite moments with Smart Pet Capture. Software algorithms automatically detect when pets* are in the frame and adjusts the settings on the fly to reduce motion blur and help you capture your pets at their cutest.
116° Ultra wide angle camera
Capture landscapes and group photos or explore interesting new angles with a sweeping 116° ultra wide angle camera.
Bring cityscapes to life
Nightscape uses intelligent multi-frame processing to add brightness, clarity, and detail to low-light cityscapes.
Take vivid close-ups with a new macro lens. Macro Mode 2.0 lets you focus on subjects just 4cm away, so you can bring more details into focus.
Portrait mode for selfies
Portrait Mode is now supported on the 16 MP front camera, so you can take high-quality selfies wherever, whenever.
Shot On OnePlus
Fast and Smooth
OxygenOS is smart, swift and efficient with intuitive features designed with you in mind. Our focus on your experience ensures your OnePlus smartphone excels at the things you really need, bringing standout features to your fingertips.
- * Monthly payment: The above costs are based on a full retail price of $699 (OnePlus 8 8GB RAM+128GB Storge) over 12-months at the lowest APR of 0%(Regular APR: 10% – 30%. Variable.). The final APR is subject to credit check and approval. In cases of partial approval, a down payment may be required. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes. Offer subject to change at any time. Previous purchases are ineligible. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
- * 1100 nits max brightness.
- * Compared with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855+.
- * Single 5G SIM support only. Upgrade for 5G or 4G dual SIM support will be implemented via OTA update. Please confirm 5G network availability with your carrier.
- * Compared to UFS 3.0 without Turbo Write. Numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the Supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
- * Compared with Wi-Fi 5. Numbers are theoretical; actual performance may vary.
- * Actual performance may vary depending on conditions.
- * Typical capacity is 4300 mAh; rated capacity is 4230 mAh.
- * The charging data comes from the OnePlus test laboratory. Test date: March 13, 2020.Test Environment Standards: Environmental ambient temperature: 25°C ± 1°C. Operating temperature of the phone when charging starts: 25°C ± 1°C. Test process: Charging commences from 1% with official OnePlus Power Adapter and OnePlus Warp Charge Cable (in the box). The screen stays off during the entire charging process. Actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions.
- * Limited to cats and dogs.