Unless otherwise stated, Doctor Mobile and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Doctor Mobile. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://doctormobile.lk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://doctormobile.lk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://doctormobile.lk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://doctormobile.lk
Redistribute content from Doctor Mobile (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Doctor Mobile’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Delivery of Products
Orders will be delivered through a third party courier company. Products must be thoroughly inspected before accepting. If the product is damaged or any parts are missing, you must immediately inform the delivery person and not accept the product. If you accept we consider that the product was in good condition and returns/ refund requests will not be accepted by Doctor Mobile. Delivery time is generally 2 to 7 business days, however, times could vary depending on the courier partners. Further, Doctor Mobile cannot be held liable for any delays by the courier companies.
- Please ensure to check your ordered product/s for any physical damages prior to accepting the delivery. Please do not accept delivery if there are any damages.
- Doctor Mobile will not be liable for goods that are damaged in transit if the Proof of Delivery (POD) is signed and the goods are accepted.
- Please pick up products ordered under the ‘Store Pick Up’ option within 1 week from the specified product available date for pick up.
- Doctor Mobile will not bear responsibility for the condition of the products which are not collected within 1 week, and Doctor Mobile reserves the right to dispose of the product/s if not collected within one month.
Refunds & Exchanges
Refunds for change of mind will not be accepted.
Products/ services under daily deals/weekly deals are limited time and limited stock promotions that once ordered and paid are non-refundable. The voucher issues when you purchase the product/ service must be utilized (redeemed) during the validity period of the voucher. Doctor Mobile is not liable for failure to redeem the voucher under any circumstances and cannot be refunded.
Refunds are only acceptable when the product is out of stock. All refunds are processed within 2-5 working days by Doctor Mobile (processing times are shown in the table below). Further processing back to your credit card/ bank account may require additional time depending on the bank/ institution for which Doctor Mobile cannot be held liable.
||3 days to process and 2 days to get realize
|Back to Card (Visa/MasterCard)
||3 days to process and 5 days to get realize
- Warranty provided by Doctor Mobile (Doctor Care) will take at least 2 week for processing.
- Company warranty devices can be claimed directly from the authorized company.
- We accept payments via Bank Transfer.
- We accept payments via Visa and MasterCard.
- VISA and MasterCard Payment options are provided by SEYLAN BANK Internet Payment Gateway.
- All transactions made via Visa and MasterCard will include a 2.6% convenience fee from the cart total.